NEW! CALL FOR ARTIST MEMBERS!
Our motto has always been "Printmakers love company" and that's exactly what we're looking for! We are a feminist printmaking collective established in 2008 on the hunt for new members to join us. We're looking for a printmaker that brings a variety of experiences and perspectives to the group and who's work/themes draw cohesive ties with our other members.
Our artist members are the cornerstone of our community printmaking studio, opened in 2018 at 58 Wade Ave, right smack in an artistic hub, across from an Akin Collective Studio, down the street from Mercer Union and in the same neighbourhood as MOCA.
As a collective we look to support one another in our ongoing independent projects, work collaboratively when the mood strikes, execute community art projects, exhibitions and run and maintain our studio. We're looking for someone who wants to join equally into our community, not just exhibit work or use our studio. A willingness to participate in the organizing and implementation of our projects is a must, regardless of past experience.
* $300/month studio rent
* Staff studio from 11am to 4pm one Saturday every 6 weeks in rotation with other members
* Stocked studio with 24/7 access with equipment that includes
- Screen printing storage, darkroom, exposure unit and washout
- Tabletop relief printing press
- Paper Guillotine
- mobile drying racks
- small library of printmaking, art books
- laser printer
- multiple stationary and mobile workstations
- Expected in 2020--experimentation with our newly restored Praga litho press
* Ongoing retail opportunities to display and sell your work
* Participation in all inPrint exhibitions
* Opportunities for paid teaching and studio tech work
* Constant support, feedback and motivation from a talented group of artists who bring a professional critical and curatorial lens to contemporary art.
We are an equal opportunity collective looking to be as accessible as possible with our limited resources. Please note--our community print studio is in a building only accessible by a handful of steps. We invite you to contact us to discuss if you require or are concerned about accessible accommodations.
Please contact us at with a cv/photos of your work OR link to website and a short email about your interest in joining the collective. We will review applicants, respond, and invite those selected for a meeting with our current members. We are looking to invite prospective members to join March 1st, 2020.
Come see Poetry inPrint, our first studio residency exhibition now on for December.
Visit us during gallery hours or by appointment.
These special edition, hand made books are available for sale in the studio!
inPrint is located at 58 Wade Ave, Unit 8A, Toronto, On.
There are currently 5 steps to enter the space, with no access to a ramp or elevator.
Gallery hours are Saturdays from 11am to 4pm or by appointment.
Rent our space for your event!
Check out our Winter/Spring 2020 workshop offerings so far! Use the discount code HOLIDAY10 until December 31 for a 10% discount (not to be used in conjunction with other promo codes.